Optech is proud to announce that the 400G QSFP-DD AOC Active Optical Cable is now availabale !
It is a cost effective and high quality solutions to upgrade to a 400G network.
For more information or to order the 400G QSFP-DD AOC, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Features of the 400G QSFP-DD Active Optical Cable
An Active Optical Cable (AOC) is two transceivers attached together by a fiber cable, creating a one part assembly. AOC are comparable to using transceivers and separated cables. AOC are mostly used to connect switches, servers and storage between different racks inside a data center for example.
- 400G Data Rate
- 400G QSFP-DD to 400G QSFP-DD Active Optical Cable
- 8 parallel full-duplex channels
- Data Rate 53.125Gbps (PAM4) per channel.
- Up to 70m OM3 MMF transmission
- Up to 100m OM4 MMF transmission
- Operating case temperature: 20 to 60ºC
- Single 3.3 V power supply
- Maximum power consumption 10W
- QSFP-DD MSA compliant and to to IEEE802.3bs
- RoHS compliant
Application of the 400G QSFP-DD Active Optical Cable
- 400GE Ethernet
- High-speed storage area networks
- Data Center
- Cloud Network
- High Performing Computing (HPC)
- Infiniband EDR
Other 400G QSFP-DD Optical Transceivers and Cables
- 400G QSFP-DD SR8 Optical Transceiver
- 400G QSFP-DD DR4 Optical Transceiver
- 400G QSFP-DD LR4 Optical Transceiver
- 400G QSFP-DD DAC Direct Attach Cable
- 400G QSFP-DD Loopback Transceiver
Optech is a leading company in developing and manufacturing Optical Transceivers and Cables solutions for Data Center and Telecom market. Since 2001, Optech has been offering accurate lead time and high quality products to customers.
Optech offers a broad range of networking and communication solutions in following categories: Optical Transceivers, SFP, 10G SFP+, 25G SFP28, 40G QSFP+, 100G QSFP28 , 400G QSFP-DD, Direct Attach Cables (DAC), Active Optical Cables (AOC), Loopack, Ethernet Media Converter, Fiber Optical Patchcord, BWDM, CWDM, DWDM Mux/Demux and Repeater products.